Board index The Mighty Crusaders Network MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD! MIGHTY CRUSADERS: THE LOST CRUSADE preview

MIGHTY CRUSADERS: THE LOST CRUSADE preview

This is the Message Board for the Mighty Crusaders Network!

Moderators: Captain Sprocket, leonmallett, Rik

Post Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:16 am
Rik User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

http://www.firstcomicsnews.com/?p=153707

MIGHTY CRUSADERS: THE LOST CRUSADE (DIGITAL EXCLUSIVE)

The Mighty Crusaders return in an all new lost tale, featuring a stellar cast of talent. With the New Crusaders facing an uncertain future and the truth about their parents slowly being revealed, one man searches for answers. But will the answers he finds be worth reliving the pain of his own past?

Script: Ian Flynn, Chuck Dixon, Scott & David Tipton, Howard Mackie, Vito Delsante, Dean Haspiel, Tom Defalco
Art: Mike Norton, Ken Hooper, Sergio Cariello, Vicente Alcazar, Chrischross, Dean Haspiel, Ron Frenz, Terry Austin, Rick Bryant, Jim Amash, Thomas Mason, Allen Passalaqua, Tom Smith, John Workman
Cover: Ron Frenz, Jim Amash, Tom Smith
On Sale Date: 9/18
44-page, full color comic
$3.99

Rik
http://www.mightycrusaders.net
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Mighty Crusaders, from the Golden Age to today.

captainzero User avatar
Gem Mint
Gem Mint

I was really hoping that we would get this in comic book form.
I still would hope they would do an on-going The Return of The Mighty CRUSADERS comic book.

THE MIGHTY CRUSADERS: THE LOST CRUSADE is now available exclusively on @ComiXology​!
Man, I can't turn the pages back and forth... I'm not much on digital. I want to hold the book in my hands and turn the pages. Still.... it's an 'iron-lung' to keep The Crusaders ... on life-support.!!
How about an on-going monthly ??... or even ... I'd settle for an on-going bi-monthly with some of these same writers and artists on The Mighty CRUSADERS!!??
I've been wanting a great MIGHTY CRUSADERS book since 1965... that's 50 years.!! If you think I'll still be wanting a monthly 50 years from now... you'd be mistaken. Awww, come on!!

Frenz is the man who could pull this off.... visually. And how about Mark Waid.?? I talked to him and he talked like he was 'available' to do something like this.(Yeah, I talked to him when he was in Minneapolis for a Con.) Ya like him.!! He sells. Let him write it. Otherwise, I'm going to start submitting story ideas!! (Ya wouldn't like that, ... now ... would ya.!!)
Ian Flynn, Chuck Dixon,... these guys could do it, too.!!
You got a whole stable of heroes ... all you need is one of these writers ... and a good artist.
Or get two of these guys... and two artists. Whatever works.!! If it takes 6 writers and 6 artists to turn out a book... do it.!!

And how come these heroes are still so young and vital.??
Maybe The Wizard prepared a great health plan for them. Vitamin pills that strengthened the end of the chromosomes that produced the longer life. (See what scientists are doing in the field now. They think they can extend life by a similar method.) Come on, think of something.!!
Or ... you figure it out. But these guys should return.!! Some of your villains suck, though. Some you should discard.

And I'm betting that The Wizard is stronger mentally than the Brain Emperor!!

And bring back The Shield-Wizard Team.!!

(the chirping of crickets.....)

Return to MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD!