Board index The Mighty Crusaders Network MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD! New Crusaders: Dark Tomorrow TPB

New Crusaders: Dark Tomorrow TPB

This is the Message Board for the Mighty Crusaders Network!

Moderators: Captain Sprocket, leonmallett, Rik

Post Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:17 pm
Calum User avatar
Gem Mint
Gem Mint

I have managed, with a little effort, to subscribe through a third party subscription service to The Shield, Fox and The Black Hood, however i can't find this TPB through the same subscription service. Has it been in Previews yet, does anybody know?

PS: Hey! Check out my music at http://www.calumsmusic.com and fill your ears with happiness!

Post Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:37 pm
Captain Sprocket User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

Only available in digital, no printed TPB. Check previous post for press release link with more info.

Post Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:40 am
leonmallett User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

Link: Dark Tomorrow

That is a shame. Something I would love to have in print form. Oh well.
Discovering new superhero worlds through the MLJ/Mighty Crusaders legacy...

Post Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:51 pm
Calum User avatar
Gem Mint
Gem Mint

That's a first, isn;t it, for a Red Circle/MLJ/Mighty comic? They have all been in print until this one.

I hope this doesn;t mean the finale for the New Crusaders, i liked the idea they were going to move the continuity forward, something the other publishers never seem to do (constant reboots and so on always keep their characters young. It was one of the things i liked about the JSA actually, that they did age, and die). I also thought the original New Crusaders miniseries had an intruguing number of "whatever happened to..." moments featuring characters out of the original eighties Red Circle run, and i'd like to see those fully explored. That won't happen in one special, or even in several miniseries.

I wonder who their audience is? I suppose for a print comic you need approaching 10,000 sales, but judging by this message board there are about six readers for this line of comics... hmm...
PS: Hey! Check out my music at http://www.calumsmusic.com and fill your ears with happiness!

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:29 pm
Fly-Man User avatar
Poor
Poor

Well whoever they are aiming for they may lose readers by going solely digital. I know I don't like reading comics on a screen. I sure won't pay for a copy. I like to relax and read my comics wherever I am and screens just don't relax me after working at one all day.

Post Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:40 am
leonmallett User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

Fly-Man wrote:
Well whoever they are aiming for they may lose readers by going solely digital. I know I don't like reading comics on a screen. I sure won't pay for a copy. I like to relax and read my comics wherever I am and screens just don't relax me after working at one all day.

Ditto. I would like to be able to buy Dark Tomorrow in print but that does not look likely at all.
Discovering new superhero worlds through the MLJ/Mighty Crusaders legacy...

Return to MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD!