Board index The Mighty Crusaders Network Mighty MLJ: Fan Fiction MacGraw and the Madmen

MacGraw and the Madmen

Full fan fiction stories

Moderator: Rik

Post Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:27 am
C. Syphrett User avatar
Very Good/Fine
Very Good/Fine

This story is based in the 5 Earths Project continuity, and is built on what was written before by myself, Brad Cobb, and Martin Maenza. For those unfamiliar with the setting, it assumes that there were 5 earths left after the great Crisis on Infinite earths. Earth 4 is a combination of Charlton and MLJ/Red Circle characters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mick Fleeter smiled under his makeup. This job had been so easy, he could hardly believe it. The Madmen were cleaning up this time and no Beetle in sight.

Things couldn't be better. Mick was glad he took this job for the I.R.A.

Of course, he wasn't going to kill the Prince of Wales like they wanted. That just wasn't his style. He did not kill unless he had to.

The man held binoculars to his eyes. He smiled when he saw the striped costume cross in front of the window. He had been right after all.

He put the binoculars on the passenger seat of the land rover. He donned the last two pieces of his costume.

The first was a featureless, black mask for his face.

The other was a green army jacket with the lion of Scotland on one arm and 42 on the other. MacGraw was stenciled on the breast of the coat.

The masked man seized the top of the wall and vaulted over. He walked up to the manor house slowly.

Time to work.

MacGraw entered the mansion through a window. He roamed the halls like a shadow come to life. Wherever he went, brightly clad men fell from the terrible blows he struck.

Finally there was one room he had not entered in the whole house. He opened the doorway silently. There were six Madmen here and he knew one was the leader.

He charged forward silently and the Madmen didn't see him until he was upon them. The seven men disappeared into a tangle of legs and arms. Horrible thumps and the cracks of broken bones sounded as combatants flew across the room.

Fleeter began to back up from the green clad figure. MacGraw came on silently. The Madman ran for the window, hoping to escape. A hand clamped around the back of his neck. The blue haired man slammed into a wall face first.

"When you are released from prison," said an icy voice with a burr that sounded like a chainsaw. "Go back to America. The next time I see you, I will hurt you and you will stay hurt."

Then the lights went out for Mick Fleeter as his head slammed into the wall again.

MacGraw tied up the costumed criminals. He let the Prince free before exiting through the window.

"All style," he said to himself as he crossed the lawn, "and no substance."

Return to Mighty MLJ: Fan Fiction