Board index The Mighty Crusaders Network MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD! THE FOX #2

THE FOX #2

This is the Message Board for the Mighty Crusaders Network!

Moderators: Captain Sprocket, leonmallett, Rik

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:43 pm
Captain Sprocket User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

Click on the cover image below to read the story!

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:19 am
Calum User avatar
Gem Mint
Gem Mint

well, that looks like fun. I'm glad but not surprised to see it's a new story of the shield set back in the day. Also it should be quite fun to see she-fox again! it's so refreshing that Archie are apparently having fun with their existing stable of characters instead of constantly retconning and revamping things like DC.

I was a bit disappointed to see that the fox is apparently a bi-monthly series though. Issue 1 solicited for october, issue 2 appears not in november but december.

Disappointment is par for the course with Archie though, but in a way this is even more frustrating than all those years that they weren't publishing these heroes at all. At this rate the six issues of the fox will take a year to come out. It reminds me of The Comet six issue miniseries. Let's hope they don't have a lot of "to be continued" stories in the fox, as it would be very frustrating to never see the conclusion.
PS: Hey! Check out my music at http://www.calumsmusic.com and fill your ears with happiness!

Return to MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD!