Board index The Mighty Crusaders Network MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD! Who is Your favorite Crusader???

Who is Your favorite Crusader???

This is the Message Board for the Mighty Crusaders Network!

Moderators: Captain Sprocket, leonmallett, Rik

Post Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:21 pm
captainzero User avatar
Gem Mint
Gem Mint

I think they asked this on the other board--- so I thought it was worthwhile to post it here.

Who IS your favorite Crusader....?? And Why??

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:07 am
Calum User avatar
Gem Mint
Gem Mint

well, as i said here it's The Comet, because i really like the original version, the Infantino version and the !mpact version, all for different reasons.
PS: Hey! Check out my music at http://www.calumsmusic.com and fill your ears with happiness!

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:53 am
leonmallett User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

From the stable in any iteration (including MLJ/Archie characters who are non-Mighty Crusaders; !mpact; DC Red-Circle etc.)?
Discovering new superhero worlds through the MLJ/Mighty Crusaders legacy...

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:07 pm
Captain Sprocket User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

This same question was posted on the New Crusaders website, Twitter & Facebook pages & guess which character won - THE FOX! Red Circle will be publishing a new book featuring The Fox later this year. Coincidence? The Captain thinks not!

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:08 pm
captainzero User avatar
Gem Mint
Gem Mint

Captain Sprocket wrote:
This same question was posted on the New Crusaders website, Twitter & Facebook pages & guess which character won - THE FOX! Red Circle will be publishing a new book featuring The Fox later this year. Coincidence? The Captain thinks not!

Me thinks thee Captain is right!!

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:56 am
Calum User avatar
Gem Mint
Gem Mint

surely not! But according to redcirclecomics.com The Fox is all anyone in the comic book world is talking about at the moment! The fact that Mark Waid is on board and that they are reprinting one of the old Alex Toth stories in some book or other soon means that every other X crossover or new DC universe reboot has become old hat and second fiddle!

I believe everything i read on redcirclecomics.com...

---

PS - there is a no-prize for anyone who can spot the deliberate inaccuracy in this post.
PS: Hey! Check out my music at http://www.calumsmusic.com and fill your ears with happiness!

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:26 am
Rik User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

There is a great hook for the new Fox, I think you will enjoy it.
Rik
http://www.mightycrusaders.net
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Mighty Crusaders, from the Golden Age to today.

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:11 pm
captainzero User avatar
Gem Mint
Gem Mint

Rik wrote:
There is a great hook for the new Fox, I think you will enjoy it.

If you mean the "return" of The Shield--- you are right!!

I enjoy it and it makes me happy.

AS far as "your favorite Crusader".... it would be easy to say: THE SHIELD.

It has just been announced that Superman and Batman are going to be in the next DC movie.

At one time, they were "the World's Finest" team.

Me?? I would really like to see a SHIELD/WIZARD team.
(I know. I should just be happy, for the present, that The Shield is returning. But I couldn't help it. I'd like to see these two: The Shield and The Wizard ...back together again.)

Return to MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD!