Board index The Mighty Crusaders Network MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD! PREVIEW: NEW CRUSADERS #6

PREVIEW: NEW CRUSADERS #6

This is the Message Board for the Mighty Crusaders Network!

Moderators: Captain Sprocket, leonmallett, Rik

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:13 pm
captainzero User avatar
Gem Mint
Gem Mint

This issue is really great!!
A Great, Fun issue!!
Exciting Action!! Hard losses!! Escaping villains(which I love.).....returning heroes....

Great exchanges: ...especially between the young John Sterling and THE HANGMAN!!.
(Sometimes there is a difference between "the law".... and doing what's necessary.!!

Great art!! (I enjoyed Jaguar's karate' kickin'.!! Looks great!!
She's got quite an "interior struggle" going on...besides the exterior fighting happening.

I always liked Alex.
In "Guest of Honor" I really liked the art there, too. That picture of FIREBALL on page 2 was well done and it was great to see Fireball, Steel Sterling, and The Shield together.
Hope to see more of The Lost Crusade in the future!! Somehow, I hope a "FIREBALL" returns!!
The NEW CRUSADERS is STILL my favorite book on the stands.!!
Thanks, guys, for a great super-hero book with the MLJ heroes!!
Live long...and prosper!!

My only complaint: Not enough of the New Crusaders or Lost Crusade.
Just one book a week would be nice!! (Ha ha!! Only kiddin'!!)
[not really. One book a week would be wonderful. Workload.!! Maybe not so wonderful. How about Four books a month.??]
I could name them: The New Crusaders, The Mighty Crusaders, The Shield, and The Golden Age MLJ. I think I could be happy knowing there was a book of these heroes one time a week.) I know. Time. Time. It takes time.

Well, thanks for another great issue of The NEW CRUSADERS. It was well worth the read.

Now, a long wait until May's DARK TOMORROW!!
Nice goin', Alitha. You did great!!

Oh, and you, too, Ian. Great!!
And Scott, David and Sergio. Good job.!!

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:52 am
Rik User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=15087
from CBR
STORY BY
Ian Flynn
ART BY
Alitha Martinez, Gary Martin
COLORS BY
Matt Herms
LETTERS BY
John Workman
COVER BY
Ben Bates, Fiona Staples
PUBLISHER
Archie Comics
COVER PRICE:
$2.99
RELEASE DATE
Wed, February 6th, 2013
"Trial by Fire" Part Two: The EXPLOSIVE finale to the "Rise of the Heroes"! The M.L.J. is sabotaged, the Brain Emperor commands a small army of super villains, the Z.I.P. prison is in full riot, and the New Crusaders are caught in the middle! Even with the help of some old familiar faces, the battle is intense. And when the deadly Eraser returns, you know not everyone is coming home!
Rik
http://www.mightycrusaders.net
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Mighty Crusaders, from the Golden Age to today.

Return to MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD!