Board index The Mighty Crusaders Network MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD! Back to the 80's Red Circle

Back to the 80's Red Circle

This is the Message Board for the Mighty Crusaders Network!

Moderators: Captain Sprocket, leonmallett, Rik

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:47 am
Rik User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

Continuity Not a Dirty Word: Old Meets New in LOST CRUSADERS
http://www.newsarama.com/comics/lost-crusade-red-circle-continuity.html
Rik
http://www.mightycrusaders.net
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Mighty Crusaders, from the Golden Age to today.

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:09 pm
captainzero User avatar
Gem Mint
Gem Mint

Hey, Rik...and guys...I'm back.

Yeah, that picture of the MLJ heroes got me right back into WANTING to see The Mighty Crusaders again!!
This new team at "Red Circle" seems to bring a "good game" to our heroes.
Good writing and decent "archie" art has renewed my hope of seeing the MLJ heroes return to us.

Ian Flynn is doing, what I think, is an admirable job in the writing of THE NEW CRUSADERS and Ben Bates and Mike Norton are doing a pretty good job on the "visual story-telling.!!

I like the New Crusaders, of course, but the picture (see above) of THE SHIELD and DUSTY, THE WIZARD and ROY, and MR. JUSTICE ....hooked me back up to THE MIGHTY CRUSADERS.!!

Yes, I really want to see those MLJ heroes back in pulse-pounding action again.

Sounds like Chuck Dixon is going to do some of the story telling on bridging where the Red Circle heroes left off .... and bringing the continuity to the present.

The BRAIN EMPEROR is back at full evil-strength.... and has delivered a fatal blow to some of our beloved heroes. (Darn it.)
The Shield is left to build a new group of heroes.... a NEW CRUSADERS group.... to fight off The Brain Emperor ...and his growing minions. Yikes!!

Thanks for "keeping the faith" ...and the flickering light of this site...alive.!!

Return to MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD!