Board index The Mighty Crusaders Network MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD! New Crusaders - speculation and wishlisting:

New Crusaders - speculation and wishlisting:

This is the Message Board for the Mighty Crusaders Network!

Moderators: Captain Sprocket, leonmallett, Rik

Calum User avatar
Gem Mint
Gem Mint

i'm certainly looking forward to it. it sounds like they are going to really fully integrate some of the older stuff with their new stuff in a way that hasn't been done before at Archie (or !mpact/Red Circle).
PS: Hey! Check out my music at http://www.calumsmusic.com and fill your ears with happiness!

captainzero User avatar
Gem Mint
Gem Mint

Sounds exciting to me, too. Looking forward to LEGACY.
Main "spine" of story should really be fun to read.
I think Legacy will give us what is "canon" for Red Circle... and we can go from there.

I'm interested in what happens to "you-know-who"....(he's got wings and wears googles...and I think, is going to be written out of our story. )

If the 1960's MC is written out of our story, ....it might be a good thing. Those were not the best written stories of our heroes. And the conflict between the heroes wasn't very well written, either. A complete "re-write" would be GREAT!!

Somewhere we are going to have to get a new origin to THE MIGHTY CRUSADERS... and only the "cast" seems to be in doubt.

I guess ...we'll see!!

Previous

Return to MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD!