Board index The Mighty Crusaders Network MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD! Did You Know?

Did You Know?

This is the Message Board for the Mighty Crusaders Network!

Moderators: Captain Sprocket, leonmallett, Rik

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:08 am
Rik User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

Rik
http://www.mightycrusaders.net
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Mighty Crusaders, from the Golden Age to today.

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:48 am
shieldcruasder

With Shazam coming back into vogue over at DC, Harry Potter on the movies, maybe it is time for Archie to bring back Red Rube in the pages of New Crusaders?

Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:38 pm
leonmallett User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

I'd love that! :)
Discovering new superhero worlds through the MLJ/Mighty Crusaders legacy...

Post Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:26 pm

shieldcruasder wrote:
With Shazam coming back into vogue over at DC, Harry Potter on the movies, maybe it is time for Archie to bring back Red Rube in the pages of New Crusaders?

I wholeheartedly agree!!! Maybe a new generation of Red Rube will appear in the "pages" of the New Crusaders digital comic? Imagine the potential, a new Red Rube interacting on a magical level with the likes of the other new generation of MLJ characters! Hopefully, Archie will eventually print/publish these stories for us digitally-challenged fans (I do not have a fancy cell-phone nor a Nook due to expenses) in the pages of one of Archie digests or as a regular back up feature in Megaman or that superteam by Stan Lee.

Speaking of magical characters, why not also consider Danny in Wonderland (due to popularity of TV shows like Grimm and Once upon a Time), Kalthar (resurgent popularity of Tarzan and Batwing), and Zambini the Miracle Man (popularity of magic TV shows and DC Dark line--of course Archie's would be family friendly supernatural adventures), and my personal favorite of the MLJ line Fu Chang: International Detective (magical flying chess pieces--imagine a new generation of Fu Chang inheriting the magic game pieces--YuGiOh popularity). Why not Rocket and the Queen of Diamonds (popularity of John Carter Warlord of Mars/Flash Gordon comics by Dynamite)?

Archie has a wealth of great MLJ characters (villians too--Madame Satan) to draw on. I have to be patient for these great stories to unfold in New Crusaders.

Post Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Archie could always put out a "serious" telling of Sabrina the Teenage Witch to tie into the Harry Potter/Shazam craze.

Return to MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD!