Board index The Mighty Crusaders Network MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD! Does anybody know...

Does anybody know...

This is the Message Board for the Mighty Crusaders Network!

Moderators: Captain Sprocket, leonmallett, Rik

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:35 pm
geezerfan User avatar
Poor
Poor

...when, and under what title, new Mighty Crusaders material might be appearing from Archie? For that matter, whatever happened to the plan to publish new superheroes with Stan Lee? Have they ever seen the light of day? If so, then again, what titles?

My take: the Crusaders, for whatever it's worth, are just not big sellers by themselves. I've already mentioned under what circumstances I think that that *might* change, but since that requires DC to be publishing them, I won't belabor that idea. So I don't think that the idea that Archie's current prez has of revitalizing non-Riverdale characters is actually going to go anywhere. I haven't seen anything, either concerning the Crusaders, or concerning Lee's work, that leads me to believe that Archie has one or more hits on its hands. (That said, Archie can, and should, feel free to prove me wrong. *Please* prove me wrong, Archie!) I don't think that Marvel is interested in these characters at all, and the only way that DC will ever get interested in them again (...which I don't think likely...) is if DC can purchase them entirely...and probably at bargain-basement prices, at that.

So...any information on upcoming appearances, anyone? Either the Crusaders or the new guys will do.

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:38 am
leonmallett User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

Still wondering about those rumoured Stan Lee heroes.

More importantly has there been any inkling about the Mighty Crusaders (even any new reprints) at all lately?
Discovering new superhero worlds through the MLJ/Mighty Crusaders legacy...

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:42 am
leonmallett User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

leonmallett wrote:
Still wondering about those rumoured Stan Lee heroes.

More importantly has there been any inkling about the Mighty Crusaders (even any new reprints) at all lately?

Oh the irony of my timing here!
Discovering new superhero worlds through the MLJ/Mighty Crusaders legacy...

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:55 pm
Rik User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

Stan and the Mighty 7 is coming in 2012 (print and digital)
The New Crusaders is coming in 2012 (digital)
MLJ reprints (no idea what format)
Rik
http://www.mightycrusaders.net
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Mighty Crusaders, from the Golden Age to today.

Return to MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD!