Board index The Mighty Crusaders Network MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD! Mighty Crusaders #6 PREVIEW

Mighty Crusaders #6 PREVIEW

This is the Message Board for the Mighty Crusaders Network!

Moderators: Captain Sprocket, leonmallett, Rik

Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:30 am
Rik User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

Rik
http://www.mightycrusaders.net
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Mighty Crusaders, from the Golden Age to today.

Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:54 am
Captain Sprocket User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

Looks good!

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:10 am
leonmallett User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

After a slight lull (particularly # 4) I thought this was a good and fitting finale, and left things open enough for a return should DC so decide - and I would like them to give the book a shot in a way that it can benefit from being part of the DCU (and not just through using Gorilla Grodd).

I like that many of the origins were sort-of explained, even though I still don't care for the Inferno origin. There is a good nucleus of a cast (possibly on a rotational - mission-suitablity - basis) and team premise to tell more good stories, which I think Brandon Jerwa and Eric Trautmann could well do, if given the chance.

Even if this is the end of the Red Circle project at DC, I enjoyed the journey, even if some questions remain unanswered.
Discovering new superhero worlds through the MLJ/Mighty Crusaders legacy...

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 am
FLOOD1976 User avatar
Good
Good

Its pretty damn quiet around here lately.

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:09 pm
Captain Sprocket User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:37 am
FLOOD1976 User avatar
Good
Good

Captain Sprocket wrote:

Cool blog. So there might be achance there will be no Red Circle heroes TPBs :( I still hope that we have not seen the last of the Mighty Crusaders

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:34 am
leonmallett User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

FLOOD1976 wrote:
Captain Sprocket wrote:

Cool blog. So there might be achance there will be no Red Circle heroes TPBs :( I still hope that we have not seen the last of the Mighty Crusaders

So far we have had a Shield tpb. A Web book was solicited but never appeared at the scheduled time, and looks to have dropped off the list. Mighty Crusaders in tpb form has been solicited.
Discovering new superhero worlds through the MLJ/Mighty Crusaders legacy...

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:31 pm
FLOOD1976 User avatar
Good
Good

Well DC is cancelling low order Tpbs which is a shame.

I was wondering what titles will you be picking up to fill the whole left by the Mighty Crusaders? I,m thinking of pick up to the new Atlas line of comics to fill the void left by the Red Circle heroes

Return to MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD!