Board index The Mighty Crusaders Network MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD! Mighty Crusaders #4 PREVIEW

Mighty Crusaders #4 PREVIEW

This is the Message Board for the Mighty Crusaders Network!

Moderators: Captain Sprocket, leonmallett, Rik

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:44 pm
Rik User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

Rik
http://www.mightycrusaders.net
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Mighty Crusaders, from the Golden Age to today.

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:14 pm
Captain Sprocket User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

This comic just rocks!

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:27 am
leonmallett User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

I love those Stanley Lau covers, and the book has been very entertainiong for me so far - on a par with the Shield and The Web books without doubt.
Discovering new superhero worlds through the MLJ/Mighty Crusaders legacy...

Post Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:13 am
leonmallett User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

Probably the weakest issue so far for me; not bad, just not quite up to the standards of the first 3 (cover excepted - more great work there!). I put that down to consolidation of the story over the first 3 issues while setting up for the last 2. I enjoyed it, but I expect the series will finish more strongly than this issue alone.

It was great to more fully see the Shadow Crusaders, and it will be interesting to see them mesh with the main team. Reminds me a little of the Stormwatch set-up that Warren Ellis brought in during his tenure.

My only real disappointment with the project so far is that we have had no explanantion of the Comet's origin nor for War Eagle (thus far), and similarly I would have liked a more full explanantion about Steel Sterling's history, and esepcially some explanation of what Mr Justice is in his Red Circle-DCU iteration.
Discovering new superhero worlds through the MLJ/Mighty Crusaders legacy...

Post Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:10 pm
Captain Sprocket User avatar
MightyCrusaders.net
MightyCrusaders.net

I like the spoiler alert box (but clicked it & read anyway).

Return to MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD!