Board index The Mighty Crusaders Network MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD! Impact Comics Trading Cards

Impact Comics Trading Cards

This is the Message Board for the Mighty Crusaders Network!

Moderators: Captain Sprocket, leonmallett, Rik

Post Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:58 pm
Bryan User avatar
Poor
Poor

Posted by Bryan on May 19, 2004, 10:29 am

Hi,
I recently purchased a set of Impact comics Annuals (6) and a Crusaders #1 that included Trading cards with Michael Golden art. When you put the cards together you only get half the image. Does anyone know if there was a complete set of cards printed in various books?

Please let me know.

Post Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:59 pm
Brad Cobb User avatar
Mighty MLJ
Mighty MLJ

Posted by Cobb on May 22, 2004, 10:44 am, in reply to "Impact Comics Trading Cards"

Yes, and in fact, it's screwy, because all of the blue-bordered cards were supposed to have either the heroes or villians puzzle on back (I can't remember which), and the red-bordered ones had the other, yet there are two cards (Black witch being one of them) that had the wrong border color.
The missing cards (There's 18 of them in all, all direct market versions) come from The Coming of the Crusaders crossover (It hit all the books, including Legend of the Shield twice--10, 11, I think).

The Fly #8, Comet #9, and I can't remember the others.

"But Brad," you may say, "That still doesn't account for 18 cards. The Impact Comics Who's Who #3 has the other 3 cards.

Hope that helps

Brad

Return to MIGHTY CRUSADERS MESSAGE BOARD!